We have a vacancy for a Conveyancer, working full time from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. This vacancy is to cover maternity leave in the first instance. However, if our imminent application for CQS approval is granted and results in the expected increase in the volume of instructions received, the position is anticipated to become permanent. Applicants will:-
- be able to demonstrate existing experience and knowledge of, and aptitude in, dealing with conveyancing throughout the process from instruction to file closure, ideally in a CQS environment;
- be self-motivated, and have an interest in and enthusiasm for this type of work;
- be able to carry out the work efficiently and effectively, without requiring excessive supervision (although all necessary support will of course be given);
- be able to relate well to our clients and external colleagues;
- be able to work effectively as a member of a small team; and
- have a good command of English, and be able to communicate accurately and
effectively, both verbally and in writing.
The successful candidate will in return receive:-
- a competitive salary, according to qualifications and experience;
- a contributory workplace pension (NEST);
- 25 days’ per year paid leave plus all statutory Bank Holidays;
- any necessary training and support, paid for by us;
- a pleasant working environment in modern offices, as part of a small friendly team; and
- if as expected the position becomes permanent, then genuine opportunities for career advancement.
The closing date for applications is 15th December 2018, but we reserve the right to make an offer of employment prior to that date. Applications should be made in writing, supported by a full CV, and sent to Mr A Kingston either by post or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that applications submitted through Employment Agencies will be automatically disregarded. Interested candidates who are registered with such Agencies should therefore apply directly to us. No Employment Agency has been authorised to seek candidates on our behalf.