Our clients range from major Finance Companies, to local sole traders, small partnerships or Companies. Amongst the types of case that we regularly undertake by way of Commercial or Civil Litigation, are the following:-
- Commercial Debt recovery.
- Claims on behalf of Finance Companies, including cases relating to the Consumer Credit Act.
- Disputes between businesses and their customers or suppliers, in relation to the quality of goods or services provided or received.
- Negligence claims against other professionals, including Solicitors.
- Landlords’ cases, including eviction proceedings and the preparation of Tenancy Agreements.
- Disputes over land, including Rights of Way, boundaries, and adverse possession.
- Disputes regarding the Estates of deceased persons.
- Insolvency proceedings (e.g. Bankruptcy and Company Winding Up).
- Disputes over the ownership or possession of goods.
This work is carried out by Andrew Kingston – please see the “Meet the Team” page for details of his qualifications and experience.